I just watch local productions of Broadway shows :)
Whoa yeah, that’s weird O_o No idea what’s happening there. Thanks for letting me know! (Also, whoa! You reached page 50 of my tumblr? maaannnn!)
I’m pretty sure she does not have one. Maybe you’re thinking of Idina Menzel?
So, let it shine.
Were you able to make someone else happy today? :)
I’ve totes already forgotten to do this. I’m so sorry!! :P
2. What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to you on stage?Didn’t get to rehearse all that much and I seriously have no idea what I was doing. There was this part where I’m in the middle of the whole ensemble and I was literally doing my own thing while everyone else were in sync. I just made it look like I’m really supposed to be doing things differently because I was in the middle. Haha. That was crazy.
3. What musical has made you cry the most? Next to Normal. Just the thought of it makes me cry, actually.
4. If you could switch lives with any Broadway performer, who would it be and why? Um… Susan Blackwell. Just because.
11. Do you like to sing in front of a lot of people? Why or why not? Really depends on my mood or who these people are. But most of the time, I get jitters… and die.
16. Name an overrated musical. Wicked
24. The trailer for Les Miserables states that it’s the most loved musical of all time. Do you agree with this? If no, what do you think is the most loved musical? I dunno. I love Les Miz, but I guess we can never really tell or measure how much loved one show is compared to the other. It’s all so subjective.
Thank You, Lord, for a wonderful 2012!
Thank You for all the new people You brought into my life, and the old ones who has always been there. Thank You for all the new experiences and for all the things I learned. You have blessed me with so much more than what I deserve! This 2013, all I want is to know You more and have a closer and stronger personal relationship with You. I promise to be the best version of myself and to live each day with You in the center. All the things I’ll do will only give glory back to Your name! I love You, Lord! ♥
Was Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World for our company’s Movie Cosplay-themed Christmas Party :)
Straight, but totally in support :)
Overnight at the office, yet again, to finish off stuff. Found this beautiful thing installed on the company laptop. Playing now. Stress-reliever before I continue with work. Nostalgic. This game was my life when I was in 4th grade.